Windows Live Messenger Offline Installation
Windows Live Messenger is a popular instant messaging program with support for voice, webcams and file sharing. Installing Windows Live Messenger is very simple.
Windows Live Messenger Offline Installation step 1
- First, download the latest version of windows live messenger offline from here. After you download windows live messenger offline, open the downloaded file. You can see the following window-
Installer will take few seconds to config itself. When this is complete, the following window will be displayed-
- On this window, you can choose which Windows Live components to install. Make sure that “Messenger” is ticked. You can also choose other options, if you want or need. When you have decided on the components to install, click on “Install”. The following window will be shown-
- Now, wait few moments while your chosen components are installed. When the process is complete the following window will be shown-
Windows Live Messenger Offline Installation step 3
- Now on this window, you can see 3 options. Choose “Set your search provider”, if you want Live Search to be your search provider. If you already use another search engine (such as Google), make sure to un-tick the first box and the second box. Finally, you can opt into the customer improvement program that Microsoft operates. This will collect data from your computer as you use the program. Some users see this as an invasion of privacy, so if you are concerned about this, make sure not to tick the last box in this window. When you have made your decisions, click on “Continue”. The following window will appear:-
Windows Live Messenger Offline Installation step 4
- Here you can see a Sign Up button. Click it to sign up, if you need to sign up for a Windows Live ID or if you’ve never used Hotmail or Messenger before. You can see a sign up page. After creating your account, click close. If you already have a Hotmail e-mail account, you can log into windows live messenger with that. Or if you already have an account, click “Close”. Now it is ready for use. Enjoy!