MCPS: All Information Here
MCPS examination is held in the following subjects:
- Gynae & Obs.
- Clinical pathology
- Radiology & Imaging
- Dermatology & venereology
- Dental surgery
- Forensic medicine
- Family medicine
1. Rules for eligibility for MCPS:
A candidate of MCPS must have completed at least 4 years after graduation. This
must include one year residency training in his/ her own speciality in an Institute/Hospital
recognized by BCPS. Original certificate of this one-year training must be submitted.
(a) Internship training will not be accepted in MCPS examination.
(b) Honorary training in District Sadar Hospital will not be accepted for MCPS.
2. Documents have to be submitted during submission of enrolment form for MCPS
a. Attested photocopy of MBBS/BDS Certificate
b. Attested photocopy of BMDC Permanent registration Certificate
c. Money receipt of Tk 1000/- only as enrolment fees
d. 2 copies PP size recent colour photos as directed in the form.
e. Training Certificates (Original and as per proforma of the College).
3. Documents have to be submitted after submission of MCPS examination fees
4. The College part of Bank deposit slip of MCPS examination fee mentioning the name as directed and MEN at the opposite of the slip without fail.
1. A certificate of training for a period of less than 6 months at a time will not be accepted.
2. A candidate may get in touch with the Office of the College for further information.
To know about FCPS, click here– FCPS: All Information about all 3 parts