Download Latest Opera 12.12 Browser
Size: 12.18 MB (Freeware)
Description of Opera 12.12 Browser
A full-featured Internet browser, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera’s groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Speed Dial: Your favorite sites are just one click away at all times.
- Search Shortcuts: Faster search – type your queries directly into the address bar.
- Trash Can: Instantly reopen recently closed tabs.
- Mouse Gestures: With Opera you can navigate the Web with your mouse.
- Opera Link: Synchronize data of your choice online, or among different computers and devices.
- Quick Find: Opera remembers not only the titles and addresses, but also the actual content of the Web pages you visit.
- Feed Preview: Preview a Feed by clicking on the feed icon, and you will see it in clean and efficient multiple-column layout.
- Quick and customizable Web search: Get quick access to Google, eBay, Amazon and more with the search field in the upper right corner.
Technical information about Opera 12.12 Browser
Title: Opera 12.12
File size: 12.18MB (12,774,200 bytes)
Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
Languages: Multiple languages
Date added: December 18, 2012
Author: Opera Software www.opera.com
MD5 Checksum: 0C3827A3697C41524FE2B3E6F706A61D
Screenshot of Opera 12.12 Browser
Opera 12.12 Browser Change Log
# Fixes and Stability Enhancements
* General and User Interface
– Several general fixes and stability improvements
– New option ‘Delete settings and data for all extensions’ option (off by default) in the Delete Private Data dialog
– Corrected an issue where using the ‘Delete Private Data’ dialog could delete extension and settings data
– Redesigned the ‘Delete Private Data’ dialog to be more usable with small screens
– Fixed an issue where quitting Opera while in fullscreen mode could cripple the interface on the next start-up
– Fixed an issue where malformed GIF images could allow execution of arbitrary code
– Fixed an issue where repeated attempts to access a target site could trigger address field spoofing
> Fixed an issue where private data could be disclosed to other computer users, or be modified by them
Opera 12.12 Browser User Feedback
faster on linux