MCPS: All Information Here
MCPS examination is held in the following subjects:
- Gynae & Obs.
- Clinical pathology
- Radiology & Imaging
- Dermatology & venereology
- Dental surgery
- Forensic medicine
- Family medicine
1. Rules for eligibility for MCPS:
A candidate of MCPS must have completed at least 4 years after graduation. This
must include one year residency training in his/ her own speciality in an Institute/Hospital
recognized by BCPS. Original certificate of this one-year training must be submitted.
(a) Internship training will not be accepted in MCPS examination.
(b) Honorary training in District Sadar Hospital will not be accepted for MCPS.
2. Documents have to be submitted during submission of enrolment form for MCPS
a. Attested photocopy of MBBS/BDS Certificate
b. Attested photocopy of BMDC Permanent registration Certificate
c. Money receipt of Tk 1000/- only as enrolment fees
d. 2 copies PP size recent colour photos as directed in the form.
e. Training Certificates (Original and as per proforma of the College).
3. Documents have to be submitted after submission of MCPS examination fees
4. The College part of Bank deposit slip of MCPS examination fee mentioning the name as directed and MEN at the opposite of the slip without fail.
1. A certificate of training for a period of less than 6 months at a time will not be accepted.
2. A candidate may get in touch with the Office of the College for further information.
To know about FCPS, click here– FCPS: All Information about all 3 parts
Incoming search terms:
- mcps degree in bangladesh; MCPS degree; mcps exam syllabus; www mcpsc edu bd; mcps bcps; mcps bd; What is MCPS degree; mcps exam; MCPS medical degree; mcps in bd; mcps in bcps; mcps medical; mcps exam schedule 2015; Mcps course in bangladesh; mcps in medicine; mcps exam schedule 2016; mcps examination; mcps in gynae and obs; mcps exam in bangladesh; mcps exam bangladesh; mcps exam requirements; mcps degree in bd; MCPS in Paediatrics; MCPS MEDICINE; mcps exam under bcps; fcps and mcps in Bangladesh; mcps questions in bcps; bcps MCPS registration; MCPS duration; syllebus of mcps gynae in bd; mcps pathology bangladesh; MCPS Bangladesh; mcps exam qualification bds; mcps exam dates 2016; mcps in forensic medicine; mcps examination rules and about mcps course under bcps; mcps degree meaning; mcps in gynae; BCPS BD Exam; MCPS dermatology bd; bcps mcps exam; MCPS syllabus; bcps mcps result; MCPS doctor degree; mcps exam in bd; MCPS in orthopedics????BCPs; mcps paeds steps; mcps under bcps; duration of mcps in bd; mcps course duration;