MCPS: All Information Here
MCPS examination is held in the following subjects:
- Gynae & Obs.
- Clinical pathology
- Radiology & Imaging
- Dermatology & venereology
- Dental surgery
- Forensic medicine
- Family medicine
1. Rules for eligibility for MCPS:
A candidate of MCPS must have completed at least 4 years after graduation. This
must include one year residency training in his/ her own speciality in an Institute/Hospital
recognized by BCPS. Original certificate of this one-year training must be submitted.
(a) Internship training will not be accepted in MCPS examination.
(b) Honorary training in District Sadar Hospital will not be accepted for MCPS.
2. Documents have to be submitted during submission of enrolment form for MCPS
a. Attested photocopy of MBBS/BDS Certificate
b. Attested photocopy of BMDC Permanent registration Certificate
c. Money receipt of Tk 1000/- only as enrolment fees
d. 2 copies PP size recent colour photos as directed in the form.
e. Training Certificates (Original and as per proforma of the College).
3. Documents have to be submitted after submission of MCPS examination fees
4. The College part of Bank deposit slip of MCPS examination fee mentioning the name as directed and MEN at the opposite of the slip without fail.
1. A certificate of training for a period of less than 6 months at a time will not be accepted.
2. A candidate may get in touch with the Office of the College for further information.
To know about FCPS, click here– FCPS: All Information about all 3 parts
Incoming search terms:
- mcps degree in bangladesh; MCPS degree; mcps exam syllabus; mcps bcps; mcps bd; www mcpsc edu bd; mcps exam; What is MCPS degree; mcps in bcps; mcps in bd; MCPS medical degree; mcps in medicine; mcps medical; mcps exam schedule 2016; mcps examination; Mcps course in bangladesh; MCPS Bangladesh; mcps exam schedule 2015; mcps in gynae and obs; mcps exam requirements; mcps exam in bangladesh; mcps degree in bd; mcps exam bangladesh; MCPS MEDICINE; MCPS duration; MCPS in Paediatrics; MCPS syllabus; fcps and mcps in Bangladesh; mcps exam under bcps; mcps exam bd; syllebus of mcps gynae in bd; mcps questions in bcps; mcps pathology bangladesh; mcps in surgery; bcps MCPS registration; bcps mcps result; MCPS in orthopedics????BCPs; bcps mcps exam; mcps exam in bd; bcps mcps bd; mcps in forensic medicine; mcps degree meaning; mcps examination rules and about mcps course under bcps; mcps paeds steps; BCPS BD Exam; mcps exam dates 2016; mcps exam qualification bds; duration of mcps in bd; MCPS doctor degree; mcps in gynae;