Download Latest VLC Media Player 2.0.5 | Uploaded 18 December 2012
Size: 21.86MB (Open Source)
Description of Latest VLC Media Player 2.0.5
VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols without external codec or program.
It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC can play:
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 / DivX files from a hard disk, a CD-ROM drive, and so on
- DVDs, VCDs, and Audio CDs
- From satellite cards (DVB-S)
- Several types of network streams: UDP/RTP Unicast, UDP/RTP Multicast, HTTP, RTSP, MMS, etc.
- From acquisition or encoding cards (on GNU/Linux and Windows only)
Technical Details of VLC Media Player 2.0.5
Title: VLC Media Player 2.0.5 (32-bit)
File size: 21.86MB (22,916,830 bytes)
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / Windows8
Languages: Multiple languages
License: Open Source
Date added: December 17, 2012
Author: VideoLAN.org www.videolan.org
Change Log of VLC Media Player 2.0.5
* Fix DVB-S delivery system detection
# Audio Output:
* Fix playback initial synchronization with PulseAudio (however similar bugs in PulseAudio version 2.0 and later still exist)
* Fix file output bug affecting floating point on big endian systems
* Fix crash with some embedded subtitle fonts
* Fix buffer overflow in HTML subtitles parser
* Fix koreus lua parser
* Improve reliability for RTSP streams sent by some IP cameras
* Fix division by 0 in AIFF demuxer
* Fix some MKV crashes when ordered editions have empty or broken links
* Fix SWF potential crash on malformed files.
# Video filters:
* Fix crash in Freetype with embedded fonts
* Fix wrong aspect ratio in some cases
* Fix Mpeg-2 audio and video encoders initialization
# Mac OS X:
* Fix Reveal-in-Finder for files with non-Western file names
* Fix crash with local statistics disabled
* Fix Time counter UI look
* Fix https streaming
* Fix audio and video track selection: The constant track identifier is now always used. Some functions previously incorrectly used the (moving) index of the track in the table of tracks.
* Update of Asturian, Bengali (India), Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, Galician, Scottish Gaelic, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Malayalam, Polish, Slovak, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Thai translations
* Initial translations for Welsh and Interlingua
Some Feedback of VLC Media Player 2.0.5
For movies – MPC HC , nothing can b better than that…
For songs – VLC Media Player rocksssssssss………. 🙂
Nothing beats loading up and go testing pretty much all the players out there yourself , And for a picky guy like myself who crave the best quality picture to come off my screen, lets just say KMPlayer is still on my desktop starting my movies …. while VLC can go take a seat on the bench.